3 x De Morgenzon Reserve Chenin Blanc Magnums 2005, 2012, 2014
Starting Bid: R3,000.00
Ending On: 11 November 2018 11:59 pm
Vertical of 3 Magnums of De Morgenzon Reserve Chenin Blanc: 2005, 2012, 2014
This show stopping white displays effusive aromas of white flower, stone fruit, honey and toast which erupt into opulent flavours of pear, orange blossom, caramel and spice. It’s a world class wine offering that strikes a brilliant balance between lush fruit and crisp, mouth-watering acidity.
DeMorgenzon’s Chenin Blanc comes from low-yielding vines planted in 1972, which were originally planted as bush vines but recently lifted onto trellises. The vines are planted in decomposed granite soils, at altitudes of 250 to 300 meters above sea level. Close proximity to False Bay ensures cooling breezes in the warm summer months.
For detailed information on these award winning vintages, click here
From Carl van der Merwe
- Keith Prothero bid R3,601.00 on 8 November 2018 12:49 pm
- Richard Clark bid R3,501.00 on 25 October 2018 9:04 pm [auto]
- Hugo bid R3,500.00 on 25 October 2018 9:04 pm
- Richard Clark bid R3,200.00 on 25 October 2018 9:03 pm [auto]
- Hugo bid R3,100.00 on 25 October 2018 9:03 pm
- Richard Clark bid R3,000.00 on 25 October 2018 8:22 pm
Enter your email below to get notifications of new bids placed on the above item.
Winner will receive wire transfer details via email.