1 x Magnum L’Ormarins Cabernet Sauvignon 1984
Starting Bid: R900.00
Ending On: 11 November 2018 11:59 pm
This L’Ormarins 1984 Cabernet Sauvignon Estate wine was made and bottled by Bergkelder, Stellenboch. It is, however Wine of Origin Franschoek, with alc. 12% volume and carried the Description of LA MAISON DU ROI so named after the founder of The Estate in 1694, Jean Roi. It was once part of a collection selected for The Bucher Family.
From Bob Holden
- Ina Schaefer bid R1,400.00 on 11 November 2018 6:16 pm
- Gert breet bid R1,300.00 on 10 November 2018 3:56 pm [auto]
- Bernard Boulle bid R1,300.00 on 10 November 2018 3:56 pm
- Gert breet bid R1,200.00 on 10 November 2018 3:55 pm [auto]
- Bernard Boulle bid R1,100.00 on 10 November 2018 3:55 pm
- Gert breet bid R1,000.00 on 7 November 2018 8:57 pm
- Bruce bid R900.00 on 5 November 2018 9:19 am
Enter your email below to get notifications of new bids placed on the above item.