Some great deals on these items
Click on the image to place your bid now!
Terms and Conditions
- This is a private auction, by invitation only. The terms and conditions are minimal.
- All items are donated and described in good faith.
- The auction starts at 1200 on 25 October 2018 and ends at 2400 on 11 November 2018.
- The auction countdown will show the clock as based on your computer’s time. Should this time not be correct, neither will the countdown.
- Successful bidders will be notified for payment which must be made within three (3) working days i.e. by 1700 on 14 November 2018.
- If payment is not made on time, the organizers reserve the right to offer the item to the next highest bidder.
- We shall try to deliver of wine and art, failing which costs of delivery will fall on the winner.
- All wine should be claimed or delivered by 9 December 2018. If items aren’t claimed or paid for, they revert to the donator.
- The date of meals, experiences and accommodation are open to negotiation between the winner and donator.
- If the winning bid does not reach a reserve price, the donator will be contacted to rule whether the item can be sold for the lower price.
- All meals, experiences and accommodation to be completed before 28 February 2019, failing which they become void.
- The auction engine goes in steps of R100. Entering a higher value than the current bid + R100 will save your maximum bid but register and show a lower bid for you. As others bid, the system will automatically bid for you up to your maximum. So you could get the lot for a lower value than your maximum if no one else bids, and it saves you from going online all the time.