3 litre Waterford Cabernet Sauvignon 2015
Starting Bid: R1,300.00
Ending On: 11 November 2018 11:59 pm
Over a decade of producing this Estate wine, the wine is ever increasing in quality and becoming more consistent in expressing the terroir of the Helderberg Mountains. Wine shows off pure fruit and earthy notes complimented by a classical pencil lead aromas. A typical dry tannin structure with a seamless balance to finish. Winemaker, Mark le Roux, has rated this vintage as one of Waterford’s best.
From Kevin Arnold
- gyles bid R3,000.00 on 11 November 2018 9:18 am [auto]
- Frans Smit bid R2,900.00 on 11 November 2018 9:18 am
- gyles bid R2,700.00 on 11 November 2018 9:13 am [auto]
- Frans Smit bid R2,600.00 on 11 November 2018 9:13 am
- gyles bid R2,500.00 on 10 November 2018 1:34 pm
- Oliver bid R2,400.00 on 9 November 2018 8:07 pm
- Bruce bid R2,300.00 on 9 November 2018 1:57 pm
- Anne Mullins bid R2,200.00 on 9 November 2018 11:20 am
- Ryan bid R2,100.00 on 8 November 2018 12:05 pm
- Thomas bid R2,000.00 on 8 November 2018 12:05 pm [auto]
- Ryan bid R2,000.00 on 8 November 2018 12:05 pm
- Thomas bid R1,900.00 on 5 November 2018 6:48 am
- Pieter Ferreira bid R1,700.00 on 3 November 2018 9:42 am
- Anne bid R1,600.00 on 1 November 2018 11:30 am
- Henri Kriel bid R1,500.00 on 1 November 2018 11:30 am [auto]
- Anne bid R1,400.00 on 1 November 2018 11:30 am
- Henri Kriel bid R1,300.00 on 31 October 2018 12:45 am
Enter your email below to get notifications of new bids placed on the above item.
Winner will receive wire transfer details via email.