12 x Old Vines Chenin Blanc 2016
Starting Bid: R850.00
Ending On: 11 November 2018 11:59 pm
An unoaked Chenin made in classic Loire style, from 40-year old vines. Not available in SA, but sold in smart wine bars in London. Perfect for fish and shellfish, pork and duck, as well as Pacific rim cuisine.
The Old Vines vineyards grow high in the foothills of the Cape Fold mountain range.They produce only very low yields, guaranteeing intensity of fruit flavours in this wine. Warm peachy notes and almonds, layered with ripe pear and a pure acidity to lift on the finish.
From: Irina Botha
- Bruce bid R1,400.00 on 9 November 2018 1:56 pm
- Penny Davis bid R1,300.00 on 8 November 2018 7:42 pm
- Judith Bishop bid R1,200.00 on 8 November 2018 5:55 pm [auto]
- Penny Davis bid R1,100.00 on 8 November 2018 5:55 pm
- Judith Bishop bid R1,000.00 on 8 November 2018 5:45 pm [increased max bid]
- Judith Bishop bid R1,000.00 on 8 November 2018 5:43 pm
- Penny Davis bid R850.00 on 8 November 2018 5:39 pm
Enter your email below to get notifications of new bids placed on the above item.