1 x magnum 2012 Savage Red
Starting Bid: R500.00
Ending On: 11 November 2018 11:59 pm
With 14 vintages as winemaker at Cape Point Vineyards, Cape Winemakers Guild member Duncan Savage has been at the forefront of producing some of the greatest South African whites – the Cape Point Isleidh, Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blancs all come to mind. His skills have been honed to bring us his critically acclaimed, eponymous Savage Wines. Savage wines has found its home in Cape Town’s City bowl, working with its 13 grape growers for a small production of around 70 tons. The wines therefore have all the makings of being cult wines – very limited releases for which a captive audience will pay whatever it costs to get their hands on them.
- Frans Smit bid R1,300.00 on 11 November 2018 9:16 am
- Neil Clement bid R1,200.00 on 11 November 2018 9:14 am [auto]
- Frans Smit bid R1,200.00 on 11 November 2018 9:14 am
- Neil Clement bid R1,100.00 on 10 November 2018 2:38 pm
- Gert breet bid R1,000.00 on 8 November 2018 9:17 am [auto]
- Ivan Oertle bid R900.00 on 8 November 2018 9:17 am
- Gert breet bid R800.00 on 7 November 2018 9:04 pm
- Thomas bid R700.00 on 5 November 2018 6:50 am
- Henri Kriel bid R600.00 on 5 November 2018 6:50 am [auto]
- Thomas bid R600.00 on 5 November 2018 6:50 am
- Henri Kriel bid R500.00 on 31 October 2018 12:30 am
Enter your email below to get notifications of new bids placed on the above item.
Winner will receive wire transfer details via email.